CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 13

tHiNgS i LoVe


1. rain

2. mountains

3. peace

4. when my daughter will cuddle with me

5. when my dog curls up with me when Larry leaves in the morning

6. my dads advice

7. honest friends

8. Chris Ledoux

9. roast with potatoes and gravy

10. hot showers

11. a good run

12. a good talk with a friend

13. a good cry with a friend

14. people who are real

15. old people

16. when Larry gets home from work

17. the memories of childhood

18. seeing a deer while we are on a drive

19. a good deep laugh

20. being appreciated

21. a good massage

22. singing

23. listening to the guitar around a campfire

24. a camp fire

25. good company around a campfire

26. My husband

27.blinds

28. My Savior

29.My family

30.my bed

.

.

.

3 comments:

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Emily! it's been so long since I saw your pretty face!! Hope all is well with you and your cute family. I think we need a girls night???...

Kristy said...

Hey Emily, i changed my blog.
it is now www.wheadonwords.blogspot.com
You should already have an invite since it is private, if not let me know and i'll send an invite to you. email me if you need an invite kbkiwi@hotmail.com

Jessica said...

I pretty much love all of those things too! Except...I don't have a daughter...or a dog...and I'm sure it is wonderful when Larry gets home from work but...;) I love happy lists!