Wednesday, July 21
HERE I AM!!!
Sooo... Um0, Summer Hit, and that is my excuse! (is that good enough??)... Really though, we have been super busy with fun stuff lately! Here are just a few of the adventures we have had this summer!! ENJOY!!
Brenley celebrated her 2nd Birthday!
We took a family trip to the zoo!!
Larry and I were able to get away with some friends to San Rafael Swell! One crazy windy night+a broken tent+a out of control husband made for a sweet non sleepful night! But what a memory we will all have!
Enjoying the beautiful sun..... the night after the wind!!
After the episode with the tent we decided to invest in a better tent... which had already paid off with our 3 camping trips and more to come (yes.. I said tent, which means yes, we sold the trailer:( really though, we are just fine without it and are enjoying the ruggedness of a tent!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the cute pics of my neice. I feel like its been waaay to long since Ive seen her. And didnt you have something else you wanted to share with all your blog readers???
So fun. I am glad to see you guys having so much fun. I cannot believe how big Brenley is. We miss you guys!
Yay! I'm so glad you posted! So fun! Don't we just have cute kids or what? We need to get them together and play again!
Yea! I'm jealous you guys have been camping this summer...we still haven't. you guys are such a cute family and we're so glad you're our friendS!!
Looks like a super fun summer! Miss you guys, glad to see all is well! We need to hang out more!
She is so CUTE, and CONGRATS, keep us updated on the pregnancy! :)
Post a Comment