
Jessica and Easton

Laura and Cameron

SMILE!!!

Today was such a good day! I started the day off with a trip to the temple (good way to start a day!) then got home and took a little nap until my sis got there with her kids. I watched them while she headed off to her doctors appointment. They are always so fun- her kids are full of so much personality they always make me smile! Then I headed off to IHOP to meet up with some of my friends who I don't see near enough! We all went to High School together and got together to catch up on life! It was so fun to just sit and chat... I think the waiter was ready to kick us out by the time we finally left!! I just love these girls, we have sooo many crazy memories together! I hope we can stay friends forever and continue making more memories!They both have the cutest little boy's- it's so crazy how old we are all getting- I can't wait until Brenley gets here so she can play with the little guys! I don't think she is going to have any girl friends! All of my friends have had boys, and on both sides of the family she will have boy cousins her age! She will be one tough little gal!!!! I went to doctor's after IHOP and the doc. says everything is going good! It's so fun to hear her little heart beat! Time is just sneaking up on me, I hope I'm all ready by the time she gets here!
2 comments:
That's so much fun to get together with old friends!! Brenly (I don't think I spelled it right-sorry) will be here before you know it!! You are such a cute pregnant mom!! Miss you guys!!!
Yay! I'm so glad we did that. I stole a pic, hope you don't mind. :) Wow, that first one, I look a little drunk. We really need to plan to do that more often!
Post a Comment