CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16

Washcloths and Loofah's!!

So I have this fetish that only about two people know about- My mom and Larry. I have an issue with washcloths! You see, I can't ever use the same washcloth twice, no matter the circumstance! I wash my face every morning with one and then every night with a new one-- and when I shower, out comes another one. Here is the explanation- Whenever you use it, you are rubbing dead skin cells all over it and dirt and oil and anything else that may be on your body- so it becomes contaminated- and can only be cleaned by heading to the washer and making it through the Hot cycle! And I could never imagine sharing a washcloth with anyone!!EWW!---- so some of you may be thinking, that makes sense you might even do the same thing- well I just realized that I have another issue that has appeared! I can't use my loofah!! I have a cute pink one that sits in the shower, and every time I shower, it sits alone, not being touched! Its still in good shape, but I can't imagine using it because to me, it is covered in yucky bacteria fungus stuff from dead skin??? I think loofah's are wonderful and really are great at getting those great body washes lathered up- but I guess I am going to have to get a collection of those as well as my millions of washcloths! So am I crazy, weird, or what? Is this normal, does everyone else have this issue too and I just don't know about it?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I did know about this fettish. And guess what I have a very similar one. Only with my face, but I just want you know that you can wash your loufa too in hot water. It sometimes falls apart, but you can clean it. If not it does collect bacteria grose.....

Jessica said...

Oh dear. I am now going to have to go buy a zillion washcloths. Wow you bring up a good point. Um, I'll pretend I have never shared a poof with Randon. Ew! Thats even worse than your own dead skin! Stinky boy dead skin! I promise I'll change my ways!

Team Fraser said...

I totally agree on the washcloth thing...and i guess with the loofah's too but dang it would get expensive!! Maybe you can put it in the dishwasher??

Meladie said...

Funny, I am the same way! Especially with loofah's! I have banned them from my house because I just couldn't handle the thought of them. But good to know you can wash them...thanks Sarah, maybe I'll try them again. I do like them, and the washcloth thing, yes we go through many of them. But good to know I'm not the only one!

Kate and Wiley said...

Oh Emily I totally agree! I use a new wash cloth every night. Did you know loofa's are supposed to be changed after a month? One time Wiley was using a loofa and it started putting these weird spots on his skin! AHHH! So we bought him a new one and it went away. To say the least, we now buy him a new one every month. We should try washing it!