CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 26

What a man!!




Have any of you ever seen such a more manly man than that?? How sweet Larry was to paint my toenails for me! I have attempted many of times to get those things painted and I just can't bend over enough with this big belly to do it (well at least without passing out, or causing harm to others!) He was so willing to do it, and as you can see, he really was working hard! I had to keep myself from giggling because he was concentrating so hard on each toe, making sure it was perfect! I am so lucky to have such a good husband to help me out in critical times of need such as this one! He is the best! ( He will even massage those mammoth feet for me once in a while too!!)

7 comments:

The Keeles said...

What a sweetheart! Can you make that little girl get here soon so I can start smothering her with kisses? I heard you were having pains today...for the sake of the baby coming I hope they get worse...but for your sake I hope you can endure it!! Love ya!

Kristy said...

Oh how cute! I remember having Jay paint mine too!

Sarah said...

Does he work for tips???I think he has found himself a new profession. Emmy you gotta take colder showers...Your poor feet!

big mama said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!! Your poor ankles make me want to cry for you. Get those feet up!! Are you feeling ok other than ready to pop? Keep us all posted.

Annalisa said...

Hee HEE, I remember having John paint my toes when I was fifty months pregnant and while it was sweet I don't think I'd ever have him do it again...it was the most pathetic pedicure I've ever had! Here's to good intentions.

Team Fraser said...

oh so nice!! I need that exact thing...maybe my man can do it!!

Cassi said...

Emily! It's cassi (yuhas) I found your blog through the grapevine. I hope you don't mind me commenting! I remember those days too...It looks like your almost done tho! keep your eyes on the prize...it's totally worth everything!