"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our life with friends and family."
-President Thomas S. Monson
Our Family
Welcome to my blog.
-I am a wife of an amazing husband who treats me better than I could ever have dreamed of. A mother of an energetic strong willed little gal who keeps us all on our toes and a daughter to a heavenly father who I know will always be right by my side in everything I do.
My family is my life and I try to focus all my efforts to them. Life is not perfect in our home, but thats what makes life- all the happy times, the sad time, the laughing time, the grouchy times and the difficult times... I believe that all of these moments are what are molding us into what we are here on this earth to do, and will only make us stronger.
I am passionate about being a mother and teaching my children everything that is important in life. I feel that nothing means more to children than good old fashioned quality time. I beleive that life doesn't need to be perfect so we all should just chill out and have fun!
Oh my, Emily, she is SO cute! That last picture of her is adorable...they all are! I can't believe how much hair she has! All my girls were not so lucky.
Oh my gosh, look at her! I just cry when I see pictures, I am so happy she is here! I hope things are going well, we want to come visit again when you guys get settled in!
Oh my gosh. Those are the cutest pictures ever. Let me guess...your sister did them? I need to have her do some for Teegan. Maybe we could even do some of them together for Fathers Day???? Hope you guys are doing well! We need to come see you soon. p.s. missed you on mothers day but hope you had a great one!
Larry and Emily she looks absolutely adorable! It took me a while to respond. I'm just figuring out this blogging thing. Hope all is going well for you guys! Hopefully we can get up to Sandy sometime to see you guys!
10 comments:
she is so cute! I love her flower head band!
Oh my, Emily, she is SO cute! That last picture of her is adorable...they all are! I can't believe how much hair she has! All my girls were not so lucky.
Oh my gosh, look at her! I just cry when I see pictures, I am so happy she is here! I hope things are going well, we want to come visit again when you guys get settled in!
Oh my gosh. Those are the cutest pictures ever. Let me guess...your sister did them? I need to have her do some for Teegan. Maybe we could even do some of them together for Fathers Day???? Hope you guys are doing well! We need to come see you soon. p.s. missed you on mothers day but hope you had a great one!
OH MY GOODNESS! she is so adorable! She looks like you! I'm so happy for you guys. What a great mothers day for you!
Soooo adorable. Love the hair color in the light but of course I am partial to redheads!!
Those are such cute pictures! She is so beautiful!!!
Larry and Emily she looks absolutely adorable! It took me a while to respond. I'm just figuring out this blogging thing. Hope all is going well for you guys! Hopefully we can get up to Sandy sometime to see you guys!
hello can we get an update here! I want some new pictures!!!
She is soooooooooo cute! We love her!
Post a Comment