CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5

Great Grandma's

This past Sunday Larry, Brenley and I headed down to my Grandma Crooks (Brenley's great grandma). It was so fun to see her and listen to her wise 87 year old advice! My Aunt Jean and Uncle Larry were there too so we got to visit with them, and then my parents and Bro showed up- so it was one big party! (There are more pictures to come- be patient with me:)





Brenley and Aunt Jean


Grandma Goofing around and sitting on my dad's lap!

Just Goofin!


Brenley calmed right down when I gave her to Grandma to hold. I love this picture!!

2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I have pictures of Callie and Grandma, it is so fun, and Callie calls her Grandma Cookie, because last time Callie was there G-ma gave her a cookie and now that is what she refers to her as. Your baby is absolutley adorable

Hannah said...

Emily! Of course I know you! And I am glad you were sort of blog stalking me or whatever! Haha! Anyway, your daughter is Beautiful! Wow she is so tiny! Hope you guys are doing good!