CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18

East Canyon

1st camping trip.........Successful!!!!
This past weekend we headed up to East Canyon with the Keeles for a bit of Campin. The trip started out very eventful with Greg and Barb's water tank falling and hanging from the bottom of their trailer- then not being able to find a spot- so the boys dropped the trailers, left us gals, and went searching for a better one- Luckily after a few grumpy episodes, we made it to a nice spot (let me add its like 11:00 p.m. by this time) and the rest of the trip was enjoyable. Brenley LOVED camping she was such an angel- instead of her usual screaming all day (not exaggerated) I think I might have to just move my trailer up to the mountains for mine and Larry's sanity!
It was so nice to be able to just sit and do nothing and fun to be up there with the fam and get in some good laughs!

Proud Grandparents!
My Happy Little Girl, All bundled up!
1st Family campin Trip- with many more to come

Kyle, Crystal & Teegan

We got creative and colored Iceman's Mohawk with the ashes from the fire
(Yes, my dog has a Mohawk)


My nutty cheesy husband at the pool
(Larry and Kyle had way too much fun in that pool together)

My two little kiddo's snoozing away in the trailer!

7 comments:

Team Fraser said...

Awe looks like you had fun! Iceman is looking good!

Jessica said...

Wow, how fun! I'm glad Brenley did so well! We miss you guys, I need to see that little angel!

Cassi said...

you are so brave! we've been wanting to do something like that but i'm too scared to take taybree out of her element. i'm glad you had fun!

Meladie said...

It looks like you guys had fun...Brenley is SO cute! I can't get over her red hair...I'm so jealous. Chad and I always hoped for a red-headed girl, you would've thought we had a good chance! Oh well, we love our little blondies too! Maybe our boy will surprise us.

Jenny said...

Your pics are so cute! You need to call me when you are home cause I seriously do NOTHING on my lunch! I will come take your baby for an hour!

Fowkes said...

Camping sure is a whole lot different with a baby but still so fun!! Brenley is getting so big!! I'm glad you guys were able to get out and go camping--oh how nice it would be to have a trailer!!

Hannah said...

I love that your dogs name is Iceman and that he has a mohawk!!! That is so awesome!