Well they are here!! After a few days of a grouchy daughter, I found the cause of it- She had a tooth making it's way out! Then, about a week later, it had another one join it! Now she is happy as can be.....until the next little guy decides to pop through! As you can see, she is proud to show off these new pearly whites! (yes that is a scratch on her face.... we woke up one morning to find this gash on her face! Cause unknown??:)Thursday, December 4
Chompers!!
Well they are here!! After a few days of a grouchy daughter, I found the cause of it- She had a tooth making it's way out! Then, about a week later, it had another one join it! Now she is happy as can be.....until the next little guy decides to pop through! As you can see, she is proud to show off these new pearly whites! (yes that is a scratch on her face.... we woke up one morning to find this gash on her face! Cause unknown??:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ohhhh....she is so stinkin' cute and I love her chubbly lil' cheeks! Its so sad and hard when our lil' babies are teething!
Woo Hoo! I really love the look shes going for, kind of Hugh Heffner!
Teething is the worst!!! It seems to go on and on... good luck! They look beautiful!
She is getting so big, I need to see her again, when are we going to hang out again? We need to do it soon! What do you think?
How cute is she? cute little toofers!
Post a Comment