CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 17

6 Months!









My sweet girl is growing up!! I can't believe that it has been six months since Brenley joined our family. I can't imagine life without her now. She is sitting by herself now and eating all kids of solids! She is learning how to clap and millions of others things that I cant keep up with! And just yesterday I noticed her first tooth making its way out! It is so exciting to see her grow and change every day! I love you baby girl!!

19 comments:

CassParelli said...

So stinking cute!! Brenlee is a doll. Whoever took your pictures did a great job! I love the pearls and little dress! Thatcher does too! :) p.s. I want to be included when you go private

Barlow Fam said...

Those pics are so adorable! I love her, and I need to see her soon, which gets me thinking when are we going to make our Christmas stockings?

Jessica said...

Oh....my....hector. Those pictures are about the cutest things I have EVER seen. AH! I want to have a little girl...hehehe. No. Not preggo again.

Anonymous said...

these pictures really are so well done. so if it was you..way to go! i was just looking at her yesterday at church wondering how old she was. happy six months!

kollers said...

Ahhh! Could she be any cuter! Those pictures are seriously to die for. What a sweet baby girl! I just want to squeeze her! Too cute!

The Smith Family! said...

She is SO cute! I want to eat her cute cheeks! They grow so fast, it is sad but so fun when they learn new things:)

Fowkes said...

Oh my how adorable!! I love the little dress and headband!! Sarah of course always does a good job!!-I'm guessing she took them!! They grow up so fast don't they?

Jenny said...

I LOVE these pics! They are so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a VERY HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY TO BRENLEY!

The Gwilliam's said...

She is so dang cute! I love love her cubby checks!

The Conders said...

What sweet little pictures! How adorable! We need to all get together again!

Kristy said...

She is so cute Emily! Its crazy how time flies when we have kids, they grow up way to fast! I can't believe Aivree is almost 2!

Cassi said...

Those pictures are so cute? Your sister does those? Does she do other people? I would love to get something like that for Taybree. So cute, I can't believe how fast they grow.
P.S- same crib bedding? Great minds must think alike!

Slim said...

You two sure did make a cute baby!

Team Fraser said...

she is so darling! I love the pearls!

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annie said...

Emily! Brenley is so dang cute! She is so chubby, I just want to squeeze her! How have you guys been? Thanks for including me on your blog! Ours is annieandryannielsen.blogspot.com

Meladie said...

She's so cute Emily! I just want to give her a big hug through the computer, she's such a cutie! Did Sarah take the pics? She's awesome!

Robison's said...

Emily! Your little girl is so so adorable! I am so jelous! I want a girl so bad!!! Cute cute!!

Jamie said...

Cute pictures!!! So, how did you finally go private?- Jamie