To start our Easter Celebrations off the one and only EASTER BUNNY showed up at our doorstep! He knocked while we were sitting down for dinner with my Grandpa. Larry went to the door to see who it was and low and behold it was the Easter Bunny! That darn bunny handed Larry and Easter egg and pushed his was past him without saying a word! It was so funny because we really had no clue who it was at first! (well besides the Easter bunny;) And as you can tell from the look on Brenley's face she was terrified!( I was too.. that is a freaky looking bunny.. looks more like a rat to me, but, whatever) If you enlarge the picture you can see how big her eyes are... and that easter egg in her hand.. well it ended up being thrown across the kitchen with a frantic scream! ( We never really found out who exactly was helping the E. bunny that day, except that it was someone in our ward??)
Our next Easter adventure brought us to Legacy retirement center! Brenley's Great Grandma Ann (Larry's moms mom) lives there and they throw a big easter egg hunt every year! Here is a picture of a few of the kiddo's after the big hunt up at Grandma's. Jaxon, Bailey, Brenley and Teegan. Poor Bailey had Brenleys sweet hand reaching in her bucket ever second she wasn't looking. She kept looking at Brenley like- excuse me, this is mine!!
Brenley was content with just one easter egg. She went and got it and sat down on the ground and started chewing on it. Not too exciting for mom who is trying to take pictures but she was happy so I let her be.
Sweet little Teegan just did not want to wait until they said go! He kept sneeking away before it was time. (you can see Crystal's hand holding onto the hood of his coat:)
Round two with the Easter bunny- not as bad as the first- but she still wanted nothing to do with him!
Last but not least our third Easter thrill was at my parents. We had a fun "Easter Brunch" and then another easter egg hunt!All she needed was a basket and she was happy! She just stood there while all the kids ran around getting eggs... once in a while she would reach in and grab an egg and chew on it but she was just content standing by her basket!

Here are all the Kiddos ready for the countdown till they can skower the yard! They are a mixture of my cousins and neice and nefew.
What an exciting bunch! (you can totally tell Cortney's mother is a photographer- she knows how to pose! (hey her mom does too.. sorry sarah;) Everyone else could care less!)
Easter Dress! She was such a doll... It was so fun getting her all dressed up for Easter! She is so Beautiful,I love her more and more each day! I can't believe my baby is almost one! She is growing up way to fast!And that was all about our eventful Holiday Season- Until next Holiday,stay tuned I possibly might have something exciting to post about.. maybe... probably not though...I will see what I can do... if nothing comes to mind... go ahead and find another blog to look at... I don't care.. whatever, I am tired and want to go to bed!







10 comments:
Oh my gosh, Emily- she is such a doll! She has changed so much! Her hair is getting so long- I love it!
Oh and I just love her too! She is adorable!
Oh my heck I just love her! You didn't tell me you could do piggy tails! She is so dang cute- Todd and I are dying over here. We need to see her really soon!
Emily, she is so cute!! I can't believe how big she's getting. And I love her curly hair!
Yikes! What is that pink thing? It looks like a dog suit that was dyed pink...that would scare anybody! Brenley is adorable. I was playing with her on Sunday and let me say that you don't fully appreciate cute girliness unless you have all boys. I loved her dress!
I love your Easter pictures they are so much fun!! She is getting so big, and is she walking now????? I love it. When are we going to get together again?
Oh my gosh!!! It looks like you guys had quite the eventful Easter! I agree with the pink bunny looking like a rat! I would have cried too if he was trying to entertain me! Creepy thing! :) I can't believe how big your baby girl is getting! She is DARLING!
Looks like a blast!! Your little girl is getting so big!
Oh my heck, she is absolutely adorable! She's getting so big! It looks like you guys had a great easter. I totally remember that same easter bunny coming around the neighborhood when we lived there! yea, a little scary looking :) oh, and I've heard that words women use before, HILARIOUS!
That is so fun that you went to the legacy easter egg hunt! We were going to go, but grant's little brother went through the temple that morning. it would have been fun to see you there. my grandma said it was crazy
Post a Comment