CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7

1 YEARS OLD!!!














Yesterday was my sweet baby girls birthday! I can't believe that a year has already gone by... she is growing up way to fast, but I am loving every minute of it! She is now officially a walker (she has been walking for about a month now, but I have just been slow to blog about it) She has quit the little personality coming out in her as well! All day long she runs around talking about who knows what. Her favorite thing to do these days is to go up the stairs and visit grandpa. Every time she disappears, I know where to find her- upstairs on grandpa's lap jabbering away. She is also saying a few words now- Dad, Mom, All done, hat, grandpa, hot, shoe, sock..... I am sure Larry and I are the only ones that know what she is saying....
It is so fun to watch her learn and grow everyday, I can't imagine life without her!
Happy Birthday Brenley! We Love you!!!!
(Stay tuned for part 2 of Brenleys Birthday-The Wild Birthday Party)

11 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh she is so stinkin' cute!!! I love her curly red hair, and that picture on the bottom in the yellow skirt and white shirt is SO CUTE!!!! Its crazy how fast they grow up, but it just gets funner!

Wilson Family said...

So Dang cute Em...

Cassi said...

those pictures are absolutely adorable!

The Conders said...

Yay! Happy birthday! Such a cutie! Love that hair.

{We Are The Wade's} said...

I can't believe it's been a year already!! I LOVE that yellow skirt she has on, SO CUTE

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!!! Dang it I knew I forgot something. Sorry we missed the party, but I still think we should have a party for her and her friends. :) We could try the zoo again:) Its such nice weather we need to play outside!

Barlow Fam said...

She is so so so cute, I can't believe how much she has grown up since last time I saw her. She is adorable!! We need to get together again before my baby comes, call me and will set up a time!!

Brooke said...

She has changed so much even since the last time I saw her! They grow so fast huh? Time flies! Happy Birthday little one!

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Wow!! TIME FLEW BY!!! I swear it feels like you just had her! She is so cute! Who took the pics? They are adorable

Robison's said...

Oh my flippin heavens! What an adorable little girl! She is beautiful Emily!

Krista said...

She is so cute. The last time I saw her was July 08 so it has been awhile - what a cute chubby thing she is! Hopefully we run into you guys soon.