Sorry guys... I know it has been a while. We have moved now and life has been crazy! (when is life not crazy though right??) And in the middle of this moving process, out computer died on us so I have had no way to check my blog or read up on others!
We are back in the game now with a new computer (thanks to Black Friday and a brother and his awesome friends who spent the night at walmart!)- I am excited to catch up on everyones life! When I have more time I will post more about the house and all that we have been up to:)
Friday, November 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Yay!!! You're in!! I want to come see!
Woooooo Hoooooooo! Thats all.
Wow! I didn't think people actually got the deals on black friday...I was starting to think that the store just said they were out, when really they never had any in the first place! Glad to know it paid off for you!! We want to come see your house!! Remember...the dance party!
Can't wait to hear how things are going. Post some house pics when you're settled.
I can't wait to see pictures of the house.... I think you are closer to me aren't you, and if you are when are we getting together?????
Post a Comment