
Ok pals I need some help!!
Since my last computer went to the poops- I have lost ALL of my fun bordom websites- ya know those sites you spend literally hours on just looking at... maybe purchasing a few items here and there, or getting those awesome ideas on how to spice up your life and house...?
Well I would say, I had a pretty long list of awesome sites before and now I need YOUR HELP to get my list up again.
So here is what I am asking of you- If you could just leave a comment on some of YOUR FAVORITE SITES...doesn't really matter the subject, just what you find interesting and exciting.
Thanks gals for your help- I am excited to see all of your fun responses!
Since my last computer went to the poops- I have lost ALL of my fun bordom websites- ya know those sites you spend literally hours on just looking at... maybe purchasing a few items here and there, or getting those awesome ideas on how to spice up your life and house...?
Well I would say, I had a pretty long list of awesome sites before and now I need YOUR HELP to get my list up again.
So here is what I am asking of you- If you could just leave a comment on some of YOUR FAVORITE SITES...doesn't really matter the subject, just what you find interesting and exciting.
Thanks gals for your help- I am excited to see all of your fun responses!




7 comments:
www.krazykeeles.blogspot.com :)
That's funny Jenny :)
I always go to pickypalate.com, there is a link on Shea's blog. I'm always up for new recipes so I like looking on there. And there is dooce.com, it means nothing to me, just when I want to be entertained. The girl is hilarious that does that site. She got fired from her job by writing things about her employees and they found out. well now her and her husband have their own website. You'll just have to check it all out. Some like it and some don't. I'll be checking back to get some ideas too from everyone else :)
SORRY, its pickypalate.blogspot.com
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back in the blogging world! oh how I have missed you my friend!!!! Well about those websites. . . I'll have to think about it cause it seems like I look at the same five everyday. But I'm sure glad your back in business and hope to see you soon!
The new one I have been loving is kevinandamanda.com. I found the cutest FREE fonts to download, yummy recipes and there are other things I haven't checked out yet. Happy wasting time!
ourbestbites.com Such a fun, yummy recipe blog.
Also sistersstuff.blogspot.com. Just a fun craft/recipe blog.
And allthingsthrifty.com thrifty home decor ideas....ok I think I look on the internet way too much :)
I got another site for ya that I like, just random stuff this girl blogs about. www.busybeelauren.blogspot.com
Post a Comment