CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26

SURPRISE!!

On January 8th my Hot hubby turned 25! I had seen an idea over a year ago to do an "outdoorsman" themed Birthday party and had been soo excited to put it together for him for his 25th birthday. He had informed me a couple of times that he has never had a surprise birthday party sooo... A Suprise it was!!! When the night finally came to pull off the Big Suprise I was so nervous he was going to figure something out. He thought the "plan" was that we were going to go and drop Brenley off at his Parents house at seven, and then we were going to meet some friends at chili's... but really what he didn't know was that the our friends were going to be at his parents house- along with a whole lot of other people!!...Well I was dying because by about six o'clock he was ready to roll!! Yikes- I had to stall for another hour because all the guests were going to be arriving and it wouldn't be much of a suprise if we were already there- After an hour of stalling my hubby was getting a bit bothered, wondering why I was taking sooo Long to get ready when I am usually the one that likes to be early??! I was dying, trying to make up any excuse why I wasn't ready yet! - Well, when we finally arrived at his parents house all the guest did an amazing job at hiding there car's so he had NO IDEA what was to come inside!! he he he !! we went in and headed downstairs were his parents said they were... and then.. here it comes... 1.2.3. *SUPRISE*!!!!!!!!!!!! It was sooo awesome- all of the guests were dressed in their best Ourdoorsman get-up and suprised the crap out of him!!! It was perfect! He was so suprised and confused as to why all of our friends and family were downstairs dressed in camo??
The party was a blast! I know Larry had such a good time- It was so fun to see all of our friends, from different parts of our life, come together with our family to celebrate Larry's Birthday- Larry is such an amazing person and liked by so many people. I feel so lucky to be his Wife!! Thank you to all of our friends and Family who came to support Larry!!
Here are a few pictures of our wild Crazy night!! I didn't get as many pic's as I liked- but, I will post more when I get the ones from Larry's parents camera- they show the suprised look on Larry's face when he first came down the stairs! (in fact, I just realized that I don't have any pictures of the Birthday boy on my camera.. oops!)

6 comments:

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Thanks for having us over Em...it was so fun and you did such a great job. I LOVED the look on Larry's face when he saw all of us!

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to Larry! What a fun surprise! You two are so cute together. Looks like it was a blast!

Fowkes said...

What a fun party and great idea!! The girls weekend sounds like a great idea!

Jason and Britney said...

Emily,

Pam wants to be invited to your blog. Her email address is:
peachesdudley@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

That is awesome!! I bet he loved it. good job at planning it!! It would be so hard not to spoil it and also worrying that nobody else will ruin the surprise! Good job, looks like a lot of fun!

Wilson Family said...

What a blast! I bet he loved every minute of it