CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28

ChRisTmAs ReCaP!!

This Christmas Season has been so good! We were so excited to be able to have christmas in out new house... but after decorating, I realized that a bigger house means more Christmas decorations! I thought that I had a lot of decorations and once I got them all out I realized that my poor house still was empty! (I guess I had better be hitting those after christmas clearance sells!!) Here are just a few pictures of our exciting December!! EnJoY!! We made an annual trip to Temple Square with my family- but after arriving, we realized that we had left the bag that we had packed all of Brenley's warm clothes in at home!! AHHH it was freezing too- so we made due- Brenley wore my hat, and we wrapped the rest of her up in my scarf, and used an extra pair of socks for gloves!
For our ward party they asked us to dress up as the times of Christ- so here is our little "Biblical Family"

My dad was Santa Clause for his ward pary breakfast so Brenley and I ventured out to see him- Grandma had to sit with her because she wanted nothing to do with Santa! (Yes, I am aware my daughter has only one shoe on... we were running way late and I was worried we were going to miss Santa- so after she took her shoe off in the car- I decided to forget about it and just run into the building!!??

Wahoo for snow!! We decided to get out and build a family snow man!! Well, it didn't quit go as planned cause we were a day too late and the snow had become ice instead! We still had fun though, and Brenley loved eating the snow! Dad made her this big ice ball to munch on! Yum!



SAY CHEESE!! Here is our family portrait in our Christmas P.J.'s- We are all supportin the "UTES" with our attire this year!




Good Morning!! Here is the fam. on Christmas morning! Santa was too good to us!...Brenley wasn't sure what was going on! All month she has been getting in trouble for trying to open presents and all the sudden its ok?? what the heck mom!!- She was cute and by the end of the day, she knew exactly what to do with those presents!!
Christmas day we started off the morning at the Keeles- This year it was pretty special because Larry's Brother Mitch and his wife Brandi were here to spend Christmas with us!- After a yummy Breakfast we headed off to the Crooks to spend the afternoon partying- then headed back to the Keeles that night for a little bit of Rock Band!!
We had a fun Christmas and always feel so lucky that both of our families live so close so we can share it with them!!





5 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun Christmas that you had, You little family is so dang cute.... How is you new house? I want to come and see it!!!! We need to get together soon, it has been too long!!!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

It looks like you guys had a good time! I LOVE that picture of Brenley with the snowball. From what I can see of the house, it looks amazing! We need to come see it!

kollers said...

Soo Cute Em! Brenley has such a darling smile. .. she must get it from you! And those biblical outfits. . . Love it! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas and got to spend it in your new house! Just love you guys!

Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! How fun to spend it in your new house! I love Larry's hat is your jammies pic! ;) We need to play!

Meladie said...

You guys have such a cute family. Seriously, you are gorgeous! I wish I looked that good in pajamas!! Brenley is just a doll. I can't believe how big she's getting! Oh boy...I think ade is rubbing off on me. Look at all those exclamation points!!! Haha.