
I have been Bag Tagged by Becky. I feel like there was nothing too interesting in that bag of mine...so here is, for the world to see! I tag Sarah, Jessica and Crystal.
My wallet
Phone
Lotion
Geeky dog Planner I got as a White Elephant and actually use
Check Book
Keys
Diaper of Jacksons (they little boy I tend)
Hair Gel....??
Mascara
Mints
Carmex
Blistex (you can never have too many chapstick's)
Gift Cards I don't want to loose till the fun baby fat comes off
1 pen
My receipt clutch, wallet or whatever you want to call it
Sunglasses (not that I need them with all this crazy snow!!)




4 comments:
Thanks Emily that was a lot of fun! I love the tags
I love them too!! :) Thanks for tagging me!
Wow. Cool tag! I love it! Am I crazy? I swear there were pictures of Crystal on your blog. I can't believe you only have 3 months left. That flew by. I'm sure you might think otherwise...
Um very interesting!! Same as what Jessica said...it totally seems like your pregnancy has flown by
Post a Comment