






These are just a few pictures of what has gone on in my life the last little while. I could try to make a post about each one of them.. but as I thought about it, That would be so boring for you all to read, and would take some time on my part to do it- so I am putting them in one big post!
I love my life!! Thats all I can say! I think we take advantage of so many people and things around us... We sometimes just need to take a break from life, and set back and look at our lives and what we have been blessed with! I think if we do that, life might just get a little simpler, we might be able to brush off the small things that would have bother us before, and we would all be a bit happier.
These are just a FEW picture's in my life, that have made me happy over the past few weeks!
Life does not have to be perfect to have moments of perfect happiness. They come with the smile of a child, the kindness of a co-worker, the satisfaction of a job well done, or the appreciation of a sunset, a blossom, a familiar melody, or even a well- scrubbed sink. - Anonymous




2 comments:
I love your life too!! Oh my heck I haven't seen Tyler in ages! I'm glad things are going so well with you guys. Can't wait till we can hang out more and have our babies play!!
Love the post Hollywood! You have some great photos. A friend of mine has a great slideshow on her blog--I think it's from picasa.com ?? check it out. Where did you find that quote?? I totally agree with it. peace out sistah!
Post a Comment