LOL, so I get home from work today, and this is what my house looks like!! While I was at work today, Iceman was home having a hay day with anything and everything he could get his teeth on to shred! This First picture was once a box with snow shoes in it, setting by my front door, waiting to be returned! Yes, I had already put all the UPS stickers and return info on it that is now, shredded to pieces and impossible to read! He managed to get the snow shoes out of the box and start chewing the plastic that they are in!!! GRRRRR! He is lucky that I have some sort of love deep down inside of me to forgive him, or else he might be packing his bags!




2 comments:
Oh wow, It is amazing the love that you can find in your heart for an animal, it's just like a kid, you love them no matter what
And that, my friends, is why I have no pets. Just kidding, but I would be SO mad! You're going to be such a great Mom, already having to tolerate such mischief, and show so much patience! You'll have no problem raising kids!
Post a Comment