




Here are a few pictures of my baby belly that my sis so kindly took! I feel like my middle has grown so much even since these pictures were taken but they will still be fun to look back on:) I just can't wait now until I can start posting pictures of the little gal that is inside of that belly! WAHOO!! I feel like time has flown by and now we are 20 days out (give or take a little)! I am getting so excited and a freaked out at the same time! BRING IT ON!!!




3 comments:
Wow you are a hottie Hollywood! These photos are amazing! You look so beautiful pregnant, I looked like a cow in heat. Your sis is very talented--can't wait to see the photos she took tonight.
So freaking cute! I love them and I can't wait to get mine done! You look so small compared to me I hope that I just stay the same for the next few months!
You are so freaking cute! I love them! What a great hubby you have to do those with you!
Post a Comment