CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 3

Brenley got tagged!!!

10 Things about Brenley....

1. She can roll over now (when she wants to, on her own terms)
2.She loves to watch Iceman... and try' s to get him (he doesn't want anything to do with her!)
3.She LOVES to splash in the bathtub..... after a bath, I have to change because I am soaked!
4.She also LOVES to take showers with mom (mom loves it too;)
5.She loves to go on walks in her stroller
5. Brenley sleeps better up camping than at home!
6.She loves it when her daddy comes home from work!!
7.She loves when you wrap her in her blankets and tickle her (she sits and giggles :)
8.Brenley is working so hard at sitting up by herself... just a few more weeks
9. She loves to play and cuddle with her stuffed monkey
10. She loves the mirror, and will sit and laugh at herself in it!

Thats a little about my sweet girl-
Brenley tags- Kaydon, Porter, Callie, Easton and Candice

6 comments:

Meladie said...

She's so cute Emily! I can't believe I haven't even seen her in yet in person! She's absolutely adorable in pics though...hopefully maybe we can make it up to the reunion! Cute post!

Tracy and Whitney said...

It is so good to hear from you! How are you guys doing, your little girl is adorable, it is crazy how fast they grow up, I still can't believe I have a 3 1/2 month old. Unfortunately my husband has not been successful yet on the bow hunt, but he sure is getting a lot of practice, has Larry had any luck?

kollers said...

Oh I just love Brenley! And Todd really loved the picture with her and all the camo! You guys are darling parents and Brenley is Beautiful!
Luv, Aunt Jeanette

Jessica said...

Oh my heavens. I can't believe how much she's changed! She looks so big in her jammies post! We need to play. I'm calling you right now.

CassParelli said...

She is stinkin' cute! I can't believe she is already 4 months old! It was fun looking in on your blog. I am jealous of your weekend get away to the beach for your brother's birthday. That looks like a lot of fun. We should go camping together. We have really been wanting to go! Then Brenley can get some sleep :)

Jen said...

What a cutie!