CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2

All Camoed out!



The other night I was getting Brenley ready for bed and happened to put her in her camo jammies.... and since Larry had all his hunting stuff out I couldn't resist doing a little photo shoot! Brenley was such a good sport, considering it was her bed time. I didn't get any smiles, just blank stares... :) Dad was sure proud of the pictures though!

2 comments:

big mama said...

soooo cute!!! Love it! No wonder Larry sends you flowers.

Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!! you actually have those camo pj's from cabella's that i laugh at every time i see them? please please tell me hers don't have the ruffle on the bum. please. tell. me.
i'm totally laughing. i was not brought up with any hunters, at all so this whole culture is just hilarious to me. i love to laugh. :) it reminds me of that picture of the army dude in his fatigues camoing into his own couch and you can barely tell he's there.