CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14

S'mores, S'mores, and more S'mores


This weekend we headed up to the good old out doors again! We had planned to head up with some friends, but things came up for them so in the end, it was just our little family in the big Wilderness! It was so relaxing to just do what we wanted, when we wanted! We spent our days playing cards, hiking, shooting the b.b. gun at Random Flying, crawling, and squirming Objects, and just chilling by the fire.On Friday night my sister and her little family came up to visit us for dinner and S"MORES!! (mmm, I can taste them now) It was so fun to hang out with them and chat around the fire... and sad to see them leave at the end of the night! That next morning Larry and I woke up and made a roaring fire with all the left over wood we had and decided, why not do S'mores again??? I am pretty sure it was S'more for breakfast that morning- but hey your camping right!!!??? Fall is sure working its way in!! This camping trip proved that! We stayed bundled up most of the time and like most trips where you are trying to stay out of the sun, this one we were trying to find the sun! But I LOVE this kind of campin weather- it's perfect for me! I'm ready for another weekend! Bring on the cold! So if any of you are up for a weekend of campin, give us a jingle and we will gladly join ya....... Thanks Larry, Brenley, and Iceman for making this such a fun weekend! I sure love my family!!
Larry Chopping the wood for our Fire!!


Getting ready to go out in the cold- Brenley is a fan of the backpack!

Sarah and Coby and there cute family- Cortney, Zak and Porter. They were our visitors on Friday night! Wahoo! (Next time maybe you should stay a while??)

7 comments:

The Gwilliam's said...

That looks like you had alot of fun! I remember you saying that Brinley sleeps better up when your camping, that is so funny! I can see why you went! So do you guys stay in a tent or trailer?

Barlow Fam said...

Hey you look so great! I can't wait to see that cute baby of yours!!

kollers said...

Sorry buds! we wish we could have been there! School is taking over our lives. Looks like fun and I can imagine Larry with that ax! Hopefully one day we can come camping with you. We love you guys!

Ethan and Janell said...

How FUN!!! Ethan and I are trying to figure out a weekend to go camping. I want to go so so bad! Last week fell through and the weather's get colder so we're running out of time without snow. But if you're feeling like getting away from northern Utah, come down and come camping with us!

Chelsea said...

We for real need to go camping. That looks like a ton of fun.
your little girl is getting big! How fun.

Jenny said...

Stripping! Ooh la la Emily!

Team Fraser said...

dang smores sound so good right now!! Your little one is super cute I can't believe how big she is already!