CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 17

What the Keeles have been up to...



Sorry I haven't posted in a while- We have been keeping ourselves busy here at the Keele household this summer! Brenley is changing so fast, She is now 5 Months!! She is eating solids and LOVING them! The doctor said we should skip the cereal all together because it is just extra fat.. and well, she doesn't need that extra fat;) So the lucky gal got to go straight to fruits and veggies! She can now sit up by herself as well! Larry is staying busy with work. He is done working out of town (thank goodness) and I am busy being a mom (which I wouldn't trade that job for the world!) Here are just a few pictures of what has been happenin in our crazy life this last little bit of summer:)
Happy birthday Easton! For Brenley's friend, Eastons birthday a few of us headed off to the Zoo- (Along with every other kid in the state... we had forgotten that it was UEA) Brenley could care less about the animals- but she loved the stroller ride!

Brenley playing in the stroller while her friends rode the carosel... they are all alittle bit older than her so they actually enjoy the carosel, so we were on stroller duty:)
Caution: object are hotter than they appear- Well during our camping trip we were roasting starburst and I guess my excitment got the best of me and I just couldn't wait to eat my starburst which had been roasting over some nice HOT coals- OUCH! The blister came immediatly and a few choice words came out of my mouth!!

Brenley knew what to do right when we put that spoon up to her mouth!
Campin with the Morris's- We headed up campin with some friends from the ward, we had such a fun time!Thanks Cassie, Paul and Thatcher! (Brenley loves this little guys- she sits and stares at him all through church!)

2 comments:

big mama said...

Yay! I love new photos. Your poor finger :( Camping sounds fun--was it terribly cold??

Meladie said...

Brenley is seriously SO cute!! She totally reminds me of my Macie when she was that little...well, I dunno if little is the word :) Macie was HUGE and we LOVED all of her! I love the rolly pollys. It looks like you guys have been busy having fun. Hope we can get up there and see ya sometime soon!