This past weekend the Crook Family headed off to the "Happiest Place on Earth" AKA DISNEYLAND!! Now I am not sure who decided to nickname this place the happiest place on earth- but I would like to have chat with them and see exactly where they were coming from! Now I know there are a select few of you out there (Jenny) who actually believe this is the Happiest place on Earth and that s just fine, but for me- I can think of alot more happier places. I don't know about you, but Long lines, sweaty backs, screaming children everywhere who's parents woke them up at the crack of dawn to get there early to miss the long lines, and then leave at twelve that night with the parents wondering "what is wrong with my children??" WELL DUH!!! Oh and I can't forget the herds of people everywhere running you over while they are racing to get on the next ride..??? or the $20 you spend on a half of peanut butter sandwhich and a cup of water for lunch (a little exxagerated, but you get the point!) Sounds like great fun??!!!... really though (enough with the negativity) We had a good time! It was fun being able to hang out and be crazy with the family! Thanks Mom and Dad for the time and money you put into this trip! We love you!!Sarah, Strange man, Me, and Tyler.....AHHH!! So Don't ask who the guy is between my sister and I... he decided he needed to sit there- instead of on the end- I think he was a bit nervous?? What do you think?

Cort and Zac waiting so paitently at the airport

Spooky FAMILY PICTURE- Brenley was able to go into the Haunted House with us-These are are scared faces!!

Say Cheese- Mom, Porter, Braden, Brenley, Coby, Cortney, and Larry

"Happiest Place on Earth" (notice I have no sunglasses, well thats because I left them on space mountain- we went back to see if they were there and someone had stollen them! So someone out there Whoever you are.. are walking around with a darn nice pare of sunglasses and I am not happy with you!!)

Wahoo!! here is part of the fam- Sarah, Tyler, Coby, Larry, Dad, and Braden (Mom and I were on stroller Duty!)






9 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!
Okay, I am guilty, I love Disneyland and I do think it is one of the happiest places on earth. I think that is because when I was living there last year I would go on days that were not BUSY. Glad you had a good trip with the fam.
I want you all to take notice of the happy kids on departure day, then sad dead tiered kids on the last...And we didn't even stay until midnight.....Up at the crack of dawn is schools doing, not mine.
haha! Emily, I have to agree with you...I HATE crowds!!
Oh what fun!! Are you counting down how many more years til you get to take Brenley in her Cinderella costume to see all the princesses?? Yup--has to happen again- so prepare now...
That looks like a blast!!! The kids can sleep at home...right???
Ahh...we LOVE Disneyland!!! I know, some people don't share the love I have for it...I'm way jealous. Looks like you guys had fun. I CAN NOT believe you guys went on that Pier ride!!! That looked WAY too scary for me, but I'm a wuss (sp?) Brenley is getting so big! She's a doll, I can't wait to hopefully see you guys during the holidays...I still haven't seen that cute little girl in person yet!
That looked like such a great trip!! I'm glad that brenley did so well! I agree with you on the long lines and all the screaming babies. I haven't been there for years. I can't wait to get together with you and jess again, when should we do that by the way?
Emily...like I told you last night...it MUST be the happiest place on earth because Brenley was SO happy the whole time you said! See...I told you.
Post a Comment