Hey everyone, my sister is a photographer and is doing an awesome deal right now for Halloween!! She does such an amazing job! I just thought those of you with kids might appreciate me passing this info on. (her name is Sarah:)
On October 17th and 18th I will be shooting 30 minute sessions of any little kiddo's needing their picture taken in their Halloween Costumes. It will be $35.00, and you will receive 1-5x7, 1-8x10, & 2-4x6's of your little spooks. Contact me quickly so you will ensure a spot.
865-0480




2 comments:
Oh my heck! So I was looking on a friends blog and saw your name, how funny! Your baby is so stinking cute! How are you guys?
You might not remember me but I have known Larry for years. My name is Ashley Hardison, it was Thompson before I was married. My family and the Keeles are good friends we used to go to Lake Powell together. Anyway I found you through Lisa Edstrom, my mom has told me how cute your little girl is and she was right. She is darling. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment