CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4

Going Private





Well, ITS TIME TO GO PRIVATE!!! I have been debating this for a while now- I hate to make it a pain for all of you to get into my blog, but for the safety of my family and friends this needs to be done. I have heard far too many scary stories now about blogging dangers that this is a must! I've always thought that none of this can happen to me- but come on, lets be real- that's what we all say until it does happen to us! I would rather be safe than sorry. So please, please, please, leave your e-mail address in my comment box, or if you would rather e-mail it to me my e-mail address is encrook@hotmail.com. For those of you who have found my blog through surfing and just haven't gotten around to commenting that you found it- please feel free to leave your address too-I can almost guarantee that I have found your blog too and have visited your blog a few times as well:) I would love for you all to keep up with our family.... It's just all of those other freaks I worry about! Thanks for all of you who let me share my life with you- and who also share your life with me! I love the whole concept of blogging and the fact that I can keep in contact with so many people I probably wouldn't have before. Thanks Guys!!




39 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Hey, I dont blame ya, there was a article on ksl.com today, about blogging dangers!! My e-mail is...
sheawade04@gmail.com

Kristy said...

I have thought about doing the same thing!!
Here's my email...

jknowell@hotmail.com

The Gwilliam's said...

allysonteasdale@yahoo.com

Krista said...

my email is peckfamily21@gmail.com that is probably a good idea

Allison Holt said...

allisonjoy2004@hotmail.com

big mama said...

Here I am
mamabakerof3@yahoo.com
Do what you need to do. I would still love to be a part of your blog world.

Fowkes said...

Hey I think we are going to do the same thing!! Here's our email address- adriannefowkes@yahoo.com.

Meladie said...

I'm with ya...thinkin' 'bout doin' it myself! wintersmc@hotmail.com

The Smith Family! said...

I think that is a great idea! I am just going to delete my blog, due to where Aaron works! So we need to hang out and let the little ones play! Here is my E-mail and I would LOVE to keep looking at your blog! aspsmith3@yahoo.com

kollers said...

Hey darlin- I think I'll join ya on this one cause I've been debating it for a while and i always put pictures of my nieces and nephews on there. So here is my email:
j-tkoller@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

kate.barker@aggiemail.usu.edu

The Keeles said...

You know we want in crystal7122000@yahoo.com. Also I set up a gmail for Barb & Greg its bgkeele@gmail.com...Im sure they will want an invite too!

The Conders said...

I've been thinking about it too-
bconder85@yahoo.com

Slim said...

hey good for you. here's my email.
slimlarson@gmail.com

Cassi said...

I think that's a good choice for going private! Cassichik@hotmail.com

Jen said...

Hey Emily and Larry. I found your blog when I was looking at our family pictures on Sarah's website. You guys can check out our blog if you haven't found it already, coreyandjenessa.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Jenessa

ScHnEiToWn said...

its definately the thing to do. . .include us cutestuff588@aol.com.
--Mickie

Jessica Walker said...

Hey Emily,
I'm one of those people that have surfed on through from other friends links!Thanks for letting me look! I never see any of you guys anymore.

Jessica (Robinson) Walker
jessrwalker@gmail.com

Slim said...

Thanks for the quote Em. I am new to this whole blogging arena but whatev. its just been a good outlet for me lately

Jamie said...

How do you go Private?? anyway...
jamie.crook@yahoo.com

Robison's said...

Hey there Emily! I just found you on Jeanette's blog! It seems you are setting a trend! I am now going to go Private as well! Haha Send me an invite though, my email is robjor@ubtanetwb.com Thanks, Heather Bunderson Robison

Chels and Zach said...

Hey I for sure want in! chelsevans44@hotmail.com

Team Fraser said...

hensley1123@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

Aaron 'n Sarah said...

semajie13@hotmail.com

Jen said...

My e-mail is jenessamair@gmail.com :)

Becki said...

Pick me pick me...I obviously still need to switch. It's just a big pain:-) beckirane@gmail.com

Annalisa & Gina said...

Put me on there please.
annalisacatmull@hotmail.com

Barlow Fam said...

I don't blame you at all, my email is laurabarlow21@gmail.com, i've been thinking of going back as well.

Jenny said...

missjennyavery@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't forget me! Dang it. I know I need to go private. We need to make our Christmas stockings!

Patrick Thomsen said...

thomsenpatrick@gmail.com
This is Heather Noorda

Malarie and Jader said...

Hey Emily this is Malarie (Hogan) Leao from High school, I just found your blog and I would love to be added to your private list. Your family is SO cute, I had no idea you and Larry were married! You guys are so cute!! Well my email is alida@att.net

Patrick Thomsen said...

I found you i think through jeanettes blog. I have been doing great! How have you been? It is fun to keep in touch with what everyone is doing with their lives.

Adam, Traci and Brooklyn said...

tray089@hotmail.com

Jen said...

jen_crook@hotmail.com... I have been thinking about going private too... I will let you know when that time comes!!

Annie said...

Hi Emily!
Cute blog! I found it through Chelsea's. My email is
anniepamperedchef@yahoo.com.
It is so fun to see how you guys are doing!
Annie

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

hey you! please add me! amber10_9_84@yahoo.com : ) Your baby girl is DARLING!!!!!

Zalia said...

I love your blog...keep me in!
zskoch@gmail.com

Annie said...

Hi Emily, so I am a dork and gave you the wrong email address! Can you change it to anniepamperedchef@gmail.com. Thanks! Sorry I am such a dork, I am new at this whole blogging thing.