


If I was forced to choose a favorite holiday- I think that it just might have to be Halloween! First, because I love fall, and Halloween just happens to be in the fall, and Second, I LOVE to dress up! I don't know what it is, but I love it love it love it! When Larry and I were dating, he thought I was crazy for even considering dressing up- I remember going all out and he ended up dressing up as a lame cowboy (that nobody even knew he was dressed up)... well I guess I won that fight because look at him dressing up now!! WAHOO!! I think he might just like it as much as I do! Now I am sure some of you are wondering what the heck we are... well, we are a DEAD version of Raggidy Ann and Andy! We found the costumes and thought they might be fun! And I swear everything else that was for a girl was a bit too scandelous for me so these had to work :) I had never done the whole scary costume look before.. and I am still not sure about it, but it was fun to be different.
This Halloween we headed to two parties- on Thursday Kyle and Crystal's and on Friday Heidi and Porter's- We had so much fun at both of them! It's always fun to see all the nutty ideas people have for costumes! Everyone seems a bit more layed back too when they are dressed up! I LOVE IT!!-
Brenley wore her costume for about ten minutes... Brenley and I were a bit sick on Halloween (and still trying to get over it! Dang it!!) but, We still made it fun! And thanks to everyone for making this Halloween so much fun! I hope you all had a Crazy Fun, Spooky Halloween too! (Can you believe its over now... and Christmas is right around the corner?? Ahhhh where has this year gone??)
This Halloween we headed to two parties- on Thursday Kyle and Crystal's and on Friday Heidi and Porter's- We had so much fun at both of them! It's always fun to see all the nutty ideas people have for costumes! Everyone seems a bit more layed back too when they are dressed up! I LOVE IT!!-
Brenley wore her costume for about ten minutes... Brenley and I were a bit sick on Halloween (and still trying to get over it! Dang it!!) but, We still made it fun! And thanks to everyone for making this Halloween so much fun! I hope you all had a Crazy Fun, Spooky Halloween too! (Can you believe its over now... and Christmas is right around the corner?? Ahhhh where has this year gone??)






4 comments:
Thomas and I loved your costumes! They were so fun and creepy.... We had a lot of fun with you guys and should for sure hang out more often. Your little girl is a doll!
You guys are absolutely awesome! You are always so much fun and creative! Definately the creepiest costumes! Brenley looks so cute and fun to squeeze!
Great costumes, you look amazing! Way to go! Very impressive! It looks like you had a great time. We missed you guys yesterday! I am sure you are just trying to recoop from your cold. I hope you guys get better soon! :)
Looks like you had fun. I'm glad somebody enjoys this holiday. boo-hum-bug! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment