CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11


Ok So I really fee like I haven't blogged in a long time and if you want me to be completely honest I haven't had a desire to! I seriously feel like the past Month has been a big blur! The holidays were great with lots of parties and craziness and I am soo soo happy that it is all over with! Don't get me wrong I love being with friends and family... I am just glad that we can get back to normal life again (whatever that is!) We started this year off with what we want to do more... HAVE FUN! Larry and I took our snowshoes out and had a blast together... I forget how much I love being outdoors until I get out there! We are going to try and get out more this next year and experience all that life has to offer and more! Wahoo- wish us luck!

"Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.”
-Anthony Robbins

No comments: