"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our life with friends and family."
-President Thomas S. Monson
Our Family
Welcome to my blog.
-I am a wife of an amazing husband who treats me better than I could ever have dreamed of. A mother of an energetic strong willed little gal who keeps us all on our toes and a daughter to a heavenly father who I know will always be right by my side in everything I do.
My family is my life and I try to focus all my efforts to them. Life is not perfect in our home, but thats what makes life- all the happy times, the sad time, the laughing time, the grouchy times and the difficult times... I believe that all of these moments are what are molding us into what we are here on this earth to do, and will only make us stronger.
I am passionate about being a mother and teaching my children everything that is important in life. I feel that nothing means more to children than good old fashioned quality time. I beleive that life doesn't need to be perfect so we all should just chill out and have fun!
I was sitting here bored on my computer and was looking at all of my pictures and came across our cruise pictures!! Some of you could care less about reading this post, and I don't blame you! So you can stop reading now if you want- but I know those of you who were on the trip would enjoy the reminiscing and pictures as well :) About this time- two years ago we headed East to the warm ocean with a few of our close friends! OHHHH how much fun we had!! And how I want soo bad to be back there right now! We first went to Universal Studios and then stayed the night in Florida (we all were in one big hotel room...and had a crazy fun time!;) Then we headed out onto the open seas for a few days! I look back now and wish that I would have lived it up a little bit more... but hey, no regrets! Maybe we will just have to do another one.. everyone start saving the pennies... well maybe we should plan a little further into the far future.. Thanks guys for such an awesome time!
What the? Apparently I ate too much on the cruise...yikes. Sad that I'm smaller after a baby. I might have technically been pregnant then tho right? At least in some of the pics on the second half of the cruise...hahaha.
Oh! That was the best vacation ever! We are definately in for the next one! It was fun to see those pictures again. Its a good thing I LOVE taking picutres (Jenny and Emily)! CUTE!
6 comments:
What the? Apparently I ate too much on the cruise...yikes. Sad that I'm smaller after a baby. I might have technically been pregnant then tho right? At least in some of the pics on the second half of the cruise...hahaha.
Its me again. I shouldn't have my only comments be shallow. That truly was a very fun time! I wish we could go back. I'm savin my pennies!!
Hey, I'm setting my blog private pretty soon, send me your email so I can send you an invite. If its already private, email it to jknowell@hotmail.com
That was SO fun!! I want to go again WAY bad! I am gung ho anytime...you let me know when you have saved enough pennies!
wait a second...how do you have a picture of adam and traci at the airport, when you didn't even fly with us?????
Oh! That was the best vacation ever! We are definately in for the next one! It was fun to see those pictures again. Its a good thing I LOVE taking picutres (Jenny and Emily)! CUTE!
Post a Comment