CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 6

Confessions of a grocery store shopper!

I am just confessing right now before anyone notices it on my thighs and butt later on today. I did it... I caved in and bought the Cadbury milk choclate candy bar! I just went to the store to buy stuff to make a salad and milk- thats all... and then while waiting, so patiently in line.. it caught my eye.. the beautiful choclate wrapped so nicely in the shiny purple wrapper. I couldn't resist, after taking a few glimpses I reached out and grabbed it- trying to be secret about it so none of the ladies behind me would notice my caving in..... and just like that it was in my cart ready to be bought.Now- 2 hours later- I sit here at the computer with two squares left to be gobbled down. I ate the whole thing!
Im confessing because I dont normally do that sort of thing because I know they put the crap up at the front to temp us, well, I am here to admit in front of all of my blogging friends- that I fell into temptation! It was really good too.... maybe just what I needed to make my day alittle better:)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

That dang Cadbury!!! Oh my heck have you tasted the mini eggs? They are so good, maybe they are the same chocolate. I seriously have consumed almost a whole bag. They are of the devil. Lets go walking on the Jordan Parkway next week and walk it off!

Chels and Zach said...

I was laughing so hard when I read this. I do it all the time, at least you only bought one. Some times I will buy a huge bag of M&M's and I will east the whole thing...shh...don't tell anyone! I am glad somebody else is weak out there!

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Well, at least if you're going to cave in...You did it with the BEST CHOCOLATE EVER! I have a confession also. The Cadbury Mini Eggs are my favorite! I think I eat about 10 bags of them every spring. Well, maybe not that many bags...But it get my fair share, that's for sure!

Brooke said...

Dude, the Mini Eggs are my obsession. And it doesn't matter if they were in the front of the store, or clear in the back. I seek them out. So you are already better than me!

Come to that meeting! It's really so awesome. Call me if you can't remember how to get here. Crystal is coming too though, so maybe you guys could ride together.

Kristy said...

Alright, which store did you get this candy at? I've looked at every store I've been to and can't find it!

Barlow Fam said...

Don't worry I have done that exact thing before, I'm not judging you at all, in fact I would like to say "you go girl" it makes me feel better knowing other people buy things in the aisle as well!!