CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2

Will they ever leave us alone?


So you think if we drink this stuff it will get rid of all the germs inside??
I just might consider making each one of us take a bath in sanitizer then have us all drink a cup! I am so sick of being sick at our house... I swear once one sickness is gone, another one is right there to take its place! Oh and sorry for all of you who we have passed our germs onto.. (you know who you are:) Anyone else dealing with this issue? I am soo ready for summer to be here just to get rid of all this Gunk! BLAH!
Please GERMS GO AWAY!!

3 comments:

kollers said...

No! Those germs won't ever leave us alone- and you know exactly how I feel about it. I'm so glad you and Brenley are feeling better! If you could use some soup, you know who to call.

The Keeles said...

So ready for summer. Im sure we've passed some germs your way, and then back our way, and then back yours! So we'll call it even

Barlow Fam said...

I don't blaime you I swear Jason has been sick for over a month he just can't kick it!! I hope that the sickness goes away just like you said!!