CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29

Memorial Day






Well Here it is another vacation come and gone... this year we decided we would not spend another Memorial day weekend at home- So thank goodness Larry's parents wanted to venture out with us to find a camping spot! It was so nice to get away from life for the weekend and just have a break! Even if it rained all day Sunday- I was just happy to be out!
Brenley had a blast playing outside... eating the rocks and mud was her favorite... she even tried to get a night crawler in her mouth- (I am gagging right now just thinking about it!! yuck!!) She just loved being able to be outside!
We had fun and can't wait for the next outing!!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

o your baby is so cute! I love the new background too!! Ps. your word verification is making me spell mallyera...seriously...

kollers said...

How Fun! I bet Brenley was in heaven. . . and I am not surprised one bit to see that picture of Larry with his ax! That made me laugh and remember camping with you guys! Which I must say. . it is about due time again. Love you guys!

Barlow Fam said...

What a fun weekend. Brenley is so big and I bet she just had a blast being outside 24 seven. Don't you just love kids?? They make everything so much for fun (difficult) but fun!!