I am sitting here tonight- in tears thinking of how much I love my sweet little daughter! She is my happiness and makes me such a better person... Some days I wonder what I am going to do with this wild little girl or as her nursery teacher says "Brenley is our little ball of energy!" But I know that she was sent to our family for a reason, and I am lucky enough to get a glimps into her world and her special personality! I enjoy being able to spend every day with her playing dolls, horses, dogs, calling grandmas on the phone, and reading a lot of books- I wouldn't change these special moments right now for anything! It scares the crap out of me that I somehow have been trusted to raise this girl up and teach her all she needs to know- heck I don't know if we will ever get sharing down, or screaming the word NO to everyone, or hitting our cousins.... But for right now I hope she knows just how much her mommy loves her! Almost 2 years down and many more years to come!! Wow where has the time gone??
Friday, February 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
What a cutie! We sure love her too! : )
Oh how I love her too!!!
So crazy how fast time goes by. I can't believe my little boy will be EIGHT this year. It makes me so sad! We need to hang out dude! It's been way too long. Hello! We are NEIGHBORS. I need to come see your place!
Soooo Cute!
Oh my goodness!!! She is one lucky little girl to have you as her mom! I just love little Brenley and can't believe she is almost two! She is seriously a doll and has the most darling personality!
Oh my, I love little Brenley. As does Easton. He talks about her all the time. And going to her house for a "party". Haha. You are the greatest mom!
What is all over her fingers?
Oh my goodness. She is such a babe and so flippin adorable!
Post a Comment