CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11

2 YEARS BABY!!







Larry and I celebrated our 2 yr. Anniversary Sunday the 10th! Wahoo.. 2 years and still going strong! Since this year it fell on a Sunday, we decided to go out to dinner on Friday night. We headed up to Log Haven, a restaurant up Millcreek Canyon...wow, let me just say it was awesome! They were so good to us, and the food was to die for! We recommend it to anyone looking for a special place to go with a special someone!
Thank goodness we headed out on Friday, because by the time Sunday came around, I was sicker than a dog! My poor husband had to spend the day pretty much by himself as I was either hacking up a lung or out for the count on the bed! I wouldn't even let him kiss me! Man, that just proves what an amazing guy I have married!... That night we still wanted to be able to have some type of memory for our 2 years besides me being sick...soooo we decided that we were going to make us a fire in our backyard and cook us some tin foil dinners!! So we may have lacked any type of a fire pit, but that didn't stop us! Larry found an old metal garbage can lid, and lit that up with our fire in the middle of the R.V. pad we have in the backyard!! I guess you don't need much to entertain this couple! It was so fun, and something we will remember forever! Thats what its all about right.. the memories??

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE THAT! Congratulations on two years you guys! I swear it was just yesterday we were at the temple waiting for you to come out in your beautiful dress with kickin red pumps! Where does the time go...?

big mama said...

Hollywood!! You are so cute!! 2 years and going strong. I just came home from our "mtg" where you showed up fresh and clean straight from the tub. Hope your feeling better now. I found your blog from a comment your sister made on Noelle's blog. I'm pretty new at bloggin--but i love it. Yours is great! Terri

Wilson Family said...

Em you guys are so cute, I love that you can make lemon aid out of lemon's

Lish or Coors said...

What a sweet day Em.......good for you guys!

Tiff and Rand said...

Ha! You guys crack me up, Hobo dinners on your anniversary...how romantic? That's so cute, really. It kind of sounds like something Randy would LOVE to do for our next anniversary, but instead I may just steal your other dining idea up at Millcreek. That sounds way fun. Hope you're feeling better!