CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8

Happy 4th

Here are a few pictures from our fun filled 4th of July! (Maybe that fun- filled part was a bit exaggerated!) On the night of the 3rd we headed down to the Riverton Parade. My family seems to have made it a tradition to get together and go every year--It was so hot, and on the trek to try and find where my family was sitting, while dodging all the other crazy paraders, I thought to myself- "This is nuts, what are we thinking, I am sweating bullets, my baby is screaming, is this really worth it?? Parades really aren't that cool....." but as we got settled it turned out to be fun- not necessarily the parade itself, but it is just fun being with the family- we seem to make it a good time wherever we are:)
On the Forth we hung out at home and relaxed in the morning. It was so nice to have Larry home that I took full advantage of being lazy with him- Brenley even took an early morning nap so Larry and I could sleep alittle bit longer. After the morning of laziness we headed to Riverton Town Days- Ran into some fun people we hadn't seen in a while- then ended the night sitting on blankets with good friends and family to watch fireworks! All in all I think Brenley was soo good for her first Forth of July! I hope everyone else had a good 4th!


Stephanie, Jeanette,Me,Sarah,Lauren
Larry, Aaron, Todd, Dustin
Elaine, and Grandpa
My dad and Mom (little bro off playing somewhere)
Todd and Jeanette watched Brenely during the fireworks so Larry and I could have a break together, She was so mesmerized by the flashing lights .... Thanks Guys, we love ya!

1 comment:

Team Fraser said...

glad to hear that the hot torment was worth it! She is so cute and getting so big!