MeMoRy LaNe...I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.Memory Lane...I got this from a friend's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
Thursday, July 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Okay I have a couple. Well theres always the first time we met, crossing in the hall of the Keeles basement. There was also a time when we were trying to be crazy so we were trying to find crazy fun music to listen to in my car and we just couldnt find anything that got us in the mood! Im sure we will make lots more fun memories!
You're blog is so cute! Brenley looks adorable! I wish we could come up and see you guys sometime soon. I saw that you tagged me and I'll try to get around to it. I'm a little slow at that as well. As for a memory, there are too many to just pick one! But one that I thought of it when we all got gold fish at Fillmore's 4th of July, went back to your house, your fish died, and we had a funeral for it. I think I remember even singing songs! Or there are the plays we wrote, the Thunder Rolls dance, the three little pigs, the huts, take your pick! Also, what did you think of Forest winning? Wow!
Well, since we don't know each other all that well. I would have to say that one of the memories that I have of you is that you were always smiling and happy in the halls of RHS. And I'm glad you are so happy in your life now cause you deserve it!
Hey Emily! I saw your blog and Shea's and I am glad that I did. Your little girl is so cute! Remember the good old softball days? I had fun playing with you!
Emily, I remember (back in our high school days of course) the night we were having a girls night and we were racing to your house and some psycho followed you girls in your car...so we called the cops and they pulled the psycho over and they said they were following us cuz they thought WE were drunk! Remeber that?
ha ha ha...Emily you are so funny! I was reading Shea's blog and saw your comment about that car following Jessica talking to the cops and all that, I was there!!! I think it was me, you, Jenny and your dad in a car going to find Jessica and I don't know who was with Jessica, but I remember that and its hilarious now!!!
OH MY HECK!!! Everyone I forgot about that!!! Yes I was being followed and Laura was in the car with me freaking out saying we couldn't stop or we would be murdered! What a memory! I have so many I don't even know where to start...all the laughing crazy times, dressing up, terrible blind dates that we made fun, camping, horse riding :), dreaming of the days when we would be moms and how COOL we'd be!
Post a Comment