CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 20

ItS vEgAs BaBy!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hey Hey Hey- So this past weekend was a wild and crazy one to say the least! The Keele family headed on down to good ole LAS VEGAS for Mitchell, Larry's brothers wedding ;) Mitch will be leaving for Iraq/Afganistan (he is not sure which one yet) in three weeks and him and his now, new Sweet wife Brandy wanted to get married before he left. So to say the least, Vegas, was the way to get it done quick and easy:) We flew down Friday morning, met up with Mitch and Brandy, they got married that night and we flew home Saturday.. so it was a short and sweet trip but we still had so so much fun with many laughs and giggles....... Even if we could hear our neighbor across the hall of the hotel room cussing her child through her door!!;) Or even if we were cruisin the Vegas Strip in a 15 passanger van!! Or even if our $83 meal of fake Loberster and Crab, with a hair haging out of my egg roll wasn't fine dining.... or even if your husband has to be paged over the intercom of the airport because the plane is getting ready to leave, and his wife and screaming child our frantically calling him to only find out he is being held up in the bathroom with a not so happy Tummy......Or even if there were cockroaches on the sidewalk of the "Joyful Hearts wedding Chapel" ....... Or even if your swim suit gave you saggy poo bum.... Oh Dear- I could go on and on, but I keep cracking up just thinking of this trip and some of the "events" that happened!!! Another exciting and eventful trip with the Keeles! We are so excited to have Brandy in the family and be able to get to know her in the short two weeks we have. Congrats Brandy and Mitch, we love you both!!!!! WAHOO FOR VEGAS!!!
Rolling down the streets, in Hip, Stylin, White 15 passanger Van! If thats not cool, I don't know what is!!! Who needs an Escalade when you've got this??
My little swimmer!! She was so good in the pool! She didn't even fuss- Maybe she would have enjoyed it alittle more if she could have stayed awake... needless to say Brenley and I had to retire early from swimming because she kept falling asleep in my arms in the water!
Now this is a hard core family!! I couldn't be any prouder of my family-arn't they cool?? ??? ????
Here is the Chapel where Brandy and Mitch got married- Man, I never realized how many wedding chapels there are in Vegas... So many choices, which one to choose???
CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY ;)
Here is the "Happy Couple" right after they got married!

5 comments:

The Keeles said...

So here I am sitting in the office by myself laughing my head off. We really do know how to have a good time! You make everything so fun! p.s. Im stealing your pics.

cHeRi" said...

EMILY!! HOW ARE YOU! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE AND YOUR LIL GIRL IS DARLING!! I HAVE A BLOG TOO...IT'S jayyree.blogspot.com!!

big mama said...

sounds like you had a blast ! THose crazy things make the best memories!!

Chels and Zach said...

Emily!!! Hey you and Larry look so great and your baby is so so so cute! I am so excited I found you guys on here so we can keep in touch!

Amber & Dustin Forman said...

Hey Mrs. Keele!!!! I have a blog now! Your's is so cute! I still need to play around with mine...Not too creative at the moment. Anyway...It sounds like you had a good (and interesting) experience in Vegas. One thing's for sure, there is never a dull moment in Vegas!