So, I usually horrible at doing these tags, I have good intentions but I always just forget- so everyone pay attention, cause this doesn't happen too much!!!
Here's how this "Tag" works. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 people at the end of your post.OK, here we go!
3 Joys:- My wonderful husband- Sweet little (big) Brenley- the great outdoors
3 Fears:- Coming home and finding my house on fire (I worry about this every time we are gone or out late), Losing any member of my family, rolling a 4-wheeler (this wasn't so until I watched my mother in Law roll her's- I am so afraid to even get on them now)
3 Goals (short term):- It's really sad that I have had to sit and think about this one- but I would have to say to find some type of job or passion that I can stay home and still be a good mom, but be able to help bring in money too- (I realize that every mother has this goal...:)
3 Current Obsessions:- My family- Getting back into shape- Camping
3 Surprising Facts:- I just cute my hair past my shoulders- I broke my arm while in a mosh pit- I find doing guy stuff a lot more fun than doing gal stuff- dont get me wrong... Its fun to have girls there too, but, im just not into the shopping and girlie stuff- I still love all of you who are though:)
I tag: Jessica, Sarah, jenny, Becky, terri, adrianne, janell and whoever else wants to do it!
Friday, July 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment