CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28

Luckiest Woman In The World!!

Today I went to answer the door and this is what I found, along with a sweet note from my husband who is out of town right now... i was so happy, I got those fun butterflies in my stomach, ya know the ones you get when your first dating...that make you just smile from ear to ear and maybe brings a tear or two to your eye?? It's the times like these that we are reminded the reason why we fell in love. I could not ask for a better man in my life! Thanks babe, you have made my day!!

3 comments:

The Keeles said...

What a cute hubby you have..too bad it doesnt run in the family! HAHA

Jenny said...

That is so sweet! I don't think it runs in the Erickson family either :( Oh well, I still like him! And you know what....MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO UPDATE MY BLOG!!!!

big mama said...

aaaahhh I love to get flowers!! any kind. It does happen once in a while and when it does--it gets me there too. makes me smile.