CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18

4th Picture Tag....


Well, since I am guessing this is the cool tag to do right now (I'm pretty sure everyone has done it now) I figured I had better answer my tags and do it myself.
This picture was from New Years last year. I was 5 months pregnant with Brenley and feeling like a beauty that night! Someone decided that I needed a belly shot..??? gotta love those:)

1. Go to your pictures
2. Upload 4th picture of 4th folder
3. Post.
4. Tag 4 of your friends.--I tag the few of you who have not been tagged by this popular tag... you know who you are, don't try to get out of this! We all are waiting for the post!!!

Who even made up this post??? Why did they choose the 4th Picture?? Why not the 9th or the 2nd?? Crazy?? Crazy!!???

2 comments:

The Conders said...

I love all the fun pics! Hope you have an awesome time in Disneyland! Yay!

The Keeles said...

It was so good to see you guys too! We miss you. I think if we keep waiting that long to see eachother Brenley will be graduating high school in no time! She is so cute! Have so much fun in Disneyland and you for sure have to come to our Halloween party!