CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21

Crazy Snow Day!





It was so fun to wake up this morning to all this snow! Larry got up early to snow blow the driveway so I would be able to get my car out for work, then come to find out, I ended up not having to go in (because of the snow) YAHOO! So I piled on the snow clothes and ventured out to play for a bit :) We ended up having to shovel trails in the backyard so Iceman would be able to go potty... if not, he wouldn't go because he doesn't like to get his bum wet... and I'm sure the fact that the snow is way over his head has something to do with it too! He would follow Larry around as he would shovel, it was cute!
This last picture is a picture of my cute neighbor's! They were out playing while we were so Iceman and I worked our way over to play with them! (They have one more little girl, but I guess she doesn't think much of this cold snow, so she stayed inside with her pj's on and watched out the window). What a fun family!-
It's so nice to be able to live in Utah and enjoy all of our season's, I don't know if I could have a favorite, because I look forward to each one and the beauty and fun that comes along with them! Life is good! Even with all the hard times and trials, I feel so lucky and blessed to have the life that I have and the good Family and friends I get to share it with... How boring life would be without them!

2 comments:

Wilson Family said...

I love the blog, it is so cute! It is so good to see you. Post some of your cute little belly

Jessica said...

Ah! Look at your super cute blog!!!! Teach me how! Oh and lets go on another cruise. Or Hawaii. Or St George. Or how about just a sleepover. :)