CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 5

Happy New Year!

Hey, Hey, Happy New Years!
A bit late but better than never. This Year we went over to our Friends Jenny and Mike's house and just hung out.. played a bit of catch phrase (I never have been the best) and did a little dancin... well tried, while Larry stood there like "why is this crazy pregnant lady moving so wildly around me?" my feelings were only hurt a little when he mentioned dancing just wasn't the same since I was prego..... I was SHOT down!!! But after I looked at the pictures I don't blame him for thinking such comments! Anyways, I have decided that this year is going to be full of excitement all over the place! We leave on Tuesday (Larry's B-day, for all of you who care) to go pick up Mitchel, Larry's bro. from Boot camp so that should be fun. Its kinda a bummer Kyle and Crystal can't come but we want to make sure Teegan stays put for a few more weeks then the spotlights all on him! WAHOO!! I can't wait to have a new nephew, I'm already working on becoming the favorite aunt!;)
I hope you all had a wond
erful New Years!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Early Birthday Larry!!! We should all go out when you guys get back. Remember last year around this time we were getting ready for a cruise? Ahhhh...those were the days.