CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4

Hubby Tag!




what's his name?
Larry Gregory Keele

how long have you been together? Let's think back... If I have done the calculations right we have been together for four years and married for two on Feb. 10th!!

how long did you date? Let's make that two years...

how old is he? 23 on Jan 8th!

who eats more? I hear ya Jess, I am always hungry when Larry isn't. but I would say if we were keeping track, he would be the winner!
who said 'I love you' first? lol, he did.... even after I told him not to say it to me!

who is taller? Larry Smarry

who sings better? I think he has a really good voice, (he denies it) and he laughs at me when I'm singing the hymns at church! but I think we are equal with this one, we both sound great in the car jammin out!

who is smarter? I give this one to Larry without a fight!

who does the laundry? I would be the lucky one!! Larry will help out....ummm once in a while, he is great at folding though!! but I control the washer and dryer ( I have had too may clothes shrink on me to trust anyone!)
who does the dishes? I do alot of them, but Larry is good at helping out.

who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Same here Jess- When we got married he insisted on the right side. Who knows why, it must be a guy thing!

who pays the bills? Oh dear, We are equal.

who mows the lawn? Well actually we Randon Does it for us since he is a professional!! But if Randon is busy Larry would be the one to do it (not that I mind.. its just a job for the man)
who cooks dinner? Lol, whats dinner again? Larry would just laugh at this question because I don't cook dinner too much.. but I do when its cooked. (Grandpa will sometimes surprise us with some fried food of some type once in a while:)

who drives when you are together? Larry, its safer that way!

who is more stubborn? hands down him... I like to just let him win just for the sake of not fighting anymore... when he comes back to his senses I usually nicely let him know who really was right.

who kissed who first? Heck, him for sure! Came right out of nowhere!!

who asked who out first? well, it was a mutual date to the movies and chilies...

who proposed? HIM

who is more sensitive? LOL, that would be me.. but Larry does have a sensitive side he lets out every once in a while.

who has more friends? We share! His friends are mine, and mine his... it makes it really nice!

who has more siblings? I Do!
who wears the pants in the family? Honest to goodness, I think we both have a pant leg... just depends on the subject.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hooray! I love it! I'm so happy to read your blog! Easton says hi to Brenley! (Is that how you will spell it? :)

Jessica said...

BOO!

ScHnEiToWn said...

Yeah! I am so glad you joined us!!