Well, Our little trip to San Diego was fun! It was so good to see Mitch...Here's the trick girls...if your needing to loose those few extra pounds before Summer, head to Marine Boot camp! It sounds (and by the looks of it) kicks your butt! These are just a few pictures... don't let that beach picture fool you- it was FRREEEZING cold, but, All together it was pretty fun and nice to get away from Salt Lake for a few days. Mitch will be able to hang around so far for 24 days, but is hoping to get that extended so he will be able to be here for when Teegan (Kyle and Crystals little guy) will be born. We are all crossing our fingers he will be able to extend! After that he will head back to Infantry Training in San Diego. We are all so proud of you Mitch...Congrats!
Monday, January 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You look so good and you are pregnant. I hate you. Juuuust kiddin. You guys look great!
Hey awesome pics! I love the first one the very best, Good job. I am still jealous you got to leave Utah and I didn't. Go Mitchell, and good luck Crystal. The next few weeks are by far the hardest....love ya!
Post a Comment