
NeW bReEd???
These are just a few pic's of the County Fair, I don't know why, but I am just drawn to these things- I think there is a little bit of a farm girl inside of me- I love to walk through the animals and sit and pet the sheep- I think Larry just puts up with it and Humors me the whole time- but, I don't care. I keep telling him one of these days I want sheep and pigs and all of the fun farm animals... and well... He just Laughs at me like I am nutty!








5 comments:
Hey Keele family!! I am going private on my blog so I need your e-mail address! E-mail me at sheabay28@yahoo.com
Thanks :)
Yea sure Emmy!!! I am sure glad someone took their camera. I guess I am doing good to have all three of my kids with me these days. By the way are you sure that is Braden he's looking more like he is six not thirteen??? And aren't those little kids soooooo cute???
How fun! Look how good you are looking! I'm so jealous you got yourself back so fast! And um Brenley is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Ever. I lub her.
Hi!
I was so happy to see you on my blog. Thanks for saying hi!
Your little girl is so cute, and I bet you are the best mom ever!
I hope we can all get together sometime soon. I get to hear a little here and there about you guys from Laurs and Jeanette.
Lets get together sometime soon.
How fun!! I bet the fair even smelled better than our camp closet....We'll catch you up at girls camp. :)
Post a Comment