
Sooo, you see- My Sweet Husband has been wanting to get me a bow for a while- saying that "it would be so fun to shoot together" and yada yada yada- so I gave in and for my birthday in February we got one- and for those of you ladies who don't have the privilage of living with a bow hunter (and those of you who do, will know exactly what I am talking about;) you don't just get the bow and your ready to shoot - you have to get all the "pricy necesseties" to go along with it so you can actually shoot it! So needless to say it took until August to finally be able to get everything on and ready to go! So the other day we went out to shoot....and.... I LOVED IT!! It was so much fun, and I think this could be a new hobby of mine! Larry has been working out of town the past few weeks and I have been trying to be so patient and not look to anxious to go shoot more! So any of you looking for a new hobby- try bow hunting!!! (Crystal, I'm finally ready, lets go party!)




6 comments:
Sweet! Now that yours is all set up mine is broken. I guess I have to venture down to the archery shop for a five hour fix. Maybe if I take Teegan and he is fussy they will hurry to get us outta there! HAHA
Looks like fun!! I guess our husbands eventually get to us with all their fun hobbies!! One of these days seriously we are going to stop in and see you guys!! I'm kind-of sad there is no Hansen reunion this labor day weekend. I was really looking forward to going camping!! If you hear of any Hansen reunion this year let me know!!
How fun! Chad & I used to shoot all the time together and I loved it too...four kids later we're having a hard time finding time now :) We still have our bows though and I know that our shooting days aren't OvEr...Chad would never let that happen :)
You are so dang cute.
You look like a pro!
Sweet!! my husband is sooo jealous of your husband--you actually try things that he likes to do.....Love the new blog colors!! and love the pics.
It's a good thing you like it because Randy's already planning and looking to get me one! I always thought, "What the heck would I want a bow for!?" But I think it would be fun for target practice so I'm glad to see you enjoy it! And you look adorable, by the way!
Post a Comment