CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26

Why Yes, I would love to fly to the Beach for the day!!! Tell me when and where and I will be there!!
This past Friday Larry and I decided at the last second to fly out to San Diego with my family for my little bro's 14th birthday party. We were planning on taking Brenley but Larry's mom volunteered to watch her for the whole day so we could have a little time together... Thanks Barb!!!! Since Larry has been working out of town for the past little while we really needed that time! So we packed up and met my mom, Brothers and my little Bro's two friends at the airport Friday morning to fly out! (who can really say they went to Pacific Beach for there Birthday Party... heck, I wasn't even lucky enough to make it to McDonalds!!) We flew in to San Diego, rented a mini van (those 14 year olds thought it was pretty lamo that we were cruisin in Cali in a mini van) and then drove to good old Pacific Beach! Now this little beach town is definitely... a beach town, and needless to say this post baby body just didn't fit in. I decided, that if your not a size 2, super tan, and have fabulous abs...you should't even consider moving to this town, or even driving through! It gave me a bit of motivation to get this booty back in shape- o-well, we still had a blast!! Larry and Tyler were nutso out there... They actually ended up getting yelled at by the life guard , lol, it was a bit funny! My mom even got in the water and did a bit of body boarding! I tell you what, she is one tough chick for a fifty one year old!! By the end of the trip we were all waterlogged and sunburned, but, it was soooo worth it! Thanks Braden, for letting us tag along on your Birthday party! We had a blast and can't wait until the next San Diego trip! (p.s. if you are wondering, my mom works for Jet blue so us kids fly for free and everyone else just has to pay $50.. so it makes flying easy for us!) Wahoo for San Diego, Sunburned faces, taco bell, a $24 airport meal, surfer dudes, mini vans, mother in laws, Jet Blue, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, California traffic, 14 year olds with topless ladies, and all that San Diego has to offer!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Where was my invite?? Just kidding, that looks like it was a blast!!

Ethan and Janell said...

How fun does that look? Does Jet Blue offer anything for neices? I love the beach and it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Tell Braden happy late birthday, I can't believe he's fourteen!

The Conders said...

Hey Emily!! It's not weird at all that you commented- I'm SO glad you did! We're way past that right! Thanks about the comments about our little girl, she is so much fun. And yours is so adorable as well! And you look great too! Addison's hair was the same, she went pretty bald for a while! What a fun little getaway you guys had- so fun! It is so much to see everyone on here and get updates on everyone's little families and what they're up to. What else have you guys been up to besides being mommy and daddy? I'm so excited to hear from you- keep in touch!

Jessica said...

Um...hello...that looks like the funnest time ever. I'm jealous. AND you look great Em. Serious. AND did you get my text about my jealous husband. Really doesn't think its fair Larry has such an awesome bow possessing wife. :)